Squats are a simple, basic exercise that can be done in the gym or at home without the use of any special equipment. It is included in the mandatory training program. Its benefit for a man is not only the ability to build muscles, get rid of the abdomen, but also strengthen masculine strength.
Why is squatting useful for men?
A simple, low-physical training session allows you to target different muscle groups. It depends on what kind of squats for men are performed. Squatting is useful because of the invaluable health benefits of a strong half of humanity:
- stimulation of blood circulation for the pelvic organs, which leads to the normalization of metabolic processes;
- improving posture and coordination, as well as strengthening joints, the ability to pump up legs and make a figure more masculine and attractive;
- burning of subcutaneous fat resulting from a sedentary and inactive lifestyle appearing on the abdomen and sides.
Attention! You can not do the exercise for those who have suffered serious injuries of the lower extremities and have not gone through successful rehabilitation. If the problems were serious, you need to ask a specialist for permission to squat. By the way, he can advise on the most optimal and safe options for this movement.
Failure to follow the correct technique, on the contrary, can be harmful and fraught with stretching of the tendons, weakening and painful sensations in the knee joints. Exercise is not good for everyone.
Squats and their benefits for potency
It must be done with caution in the following cases:
- diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
- diseases of the spinal column;
- problems with heart;
- varicose veins;
The presence of these problems means that you first need to consult a doctor. If he gives approval, then you can start training.
Particular care should be taken by overweight boys and men. Squats put stress on the knee joint. When excessive, it can lead to injury.
How do squats affect potency?
Exercise done correctly has the following positive effects:
- works out the pelvic region;
- strengthens and trains tendons and muscles;
- improves posture;
- stimulates the work of organs in the lower abdomen;
- creates tension in the legs, back, abs, buttocks;
- provides a light and natural massage of the prostate gland.
Squatting stimulates the PC muscle, which is responsible for erection. Its development allows prolonging sexual intercourse and reducing the risk of developing peristalsis diseases.
Potency directly depends on blood supply. Squats prevent stagnant processes in the cavernous and spongy bodies, the bulbs of the penis adjacent to the urogenital diaphragm. They affect the flow of blood to different parts of the penis, which allows the phallus to swell and increase in size during coitus.
Squat technique for men
You can maintain a good level of potency without visiting the gym. If possible, they buy a barbell home. It is recommended to do this when you are going to practice this type of workout constantly.
An effective bodyweight exercise is performed as follows:
- Stand up straight. Legs are spaced shoulder-width apart. Hands are placed behind the head.
- Bending your knees, they try to sit down so as not to lean forward.
- At the end point, seconds are delayed by 5, they quickly rise due to the thigh muscles.
It is necessary to monitor the position of the back, legs, knees.
Correct weighted squats for men to improve potency are done taking into account the following recommendations:
- the grip of the bar should be slightly narrower than the width of the shoulder girdle;
- the bar should be below the level of the neck and the bottom of the triceps;
- downward movement begins with a straight back, slowly bending the hips and knees while inhaling;
- linger at the lowest point for 2-3 seconds;
- rise on exhalation, pushing off the floor with the heels and straighten the knees to the starting position.
The main task of such training is to work out the PC muscle. In order for it to develop well, the movement from beginning to end is performed with tense gluteal muscles.
The results from squats become visible when they are performed on a regular basis. You should do three sessions per day with 3 sets of 20 repetitions.
Knowing how squats affect male potency, deciding to perform this exercise, it is necessary to pay special attention to the correct execution technique, to avoid common mistakes.
Video squatting technique
Incorrect load distribution
This not only results in poor performance, but also increases the risk of injury. This is especially true for resistance exercises. To avoid this mistake, the spine should always be straight. The easiest way to achieve this is to put the chest forward, and at the end, take the elbows back.
Leaving the knees behind the toes
May cause injury to the knee joint. You should always draw an imaginary line from your toes. If there is always a way out of the designated border, you should work on the flexibility of the body. Stretching is a good option.
Reduction of legs
The reason lies in the underdeveloped ligaments. One should not think that this will pass without any effort. Squats alone will not work out. It is necessary to warm up and, if possible, train your legs with a tape (rubber).
This is due to the lack of flexibility in the hip joints. They are toned due to springy movements from a standing position, when the palms are on the cups and spread apart.