Prostatitis is a serious disease that affects a strong half of humanity. The prostate is an exclusively male organ, it is responsible for many functions in the body. Most often there are problems with urination and erection. Intimate life leaves much to be desired, it negatively affects mood and health.
The causes of prostatitis in young men are well understood and treatable. Violation of blood flow, infections of various origins, weakened immunity can cause the development of the disease not only among older men, but also at a young age. Boys and young men are at particular risk, as infertility can develop as a result of complications.
The most common factors that cause prostatitis are:
1. Blood stasis. Poor blood circulation in the pelvic organs leads to the development of the disease. The prostate increases in size.
2. Overweight. If a man or teenager is overweight, this indicates a hormonal imbalance. In turn, the failure of the hormonal background leads to the fact that the prostate compresses the urethra.
3. Sexually transmitted infections. Penile infections can lead to the development of prostatitis.
4. Injuries in the perineum.
Prostatitis is constantly studied in medical circles. The disease is more common among men aged 45. However, in recent years, prostatitis has significantly rejuvenated. Even young men can be prone to prostate dysfunction.
What causes disease
Infection is a common cause of prostatitis in young men. The course of the disease is transient and very dangerous. Ways of infection:
- Bacteria, viruses and microbes can serve as pathogens. Harmful microorganisms enter the body through sexual contact.
- Chronic diseases provoke inflammation of the gland.
- Surgical interventions. There are frequent cases of exacerbation of prostatitis after surgery.
There are a number of non-infectious factors that can lead to the development of the disease. Here are some of them:
- Weakened immunity.
- Passive lifestyle.
- Having bad habits
- Absence of sexual life.
Scientists believe that there may be several reasons for the occurrence of prostatitis at an early age. In most cases. it arises due to the fact that young men neglect to take care of their health: they get supercooled, they do not go in for sports. Prostatitis can develop in young guys who are barely eighteen years old, even in teenagers.
Who is more likely to suffer from prostatitis
Prostate hyperplasia affects all males, from young boys to the elderly.
At risk are people who lead an unhealthy lifestyle, engage in promiscuity, as well as boys with a weakened immune system. Bad habits, sedentary work also contribute to the development of pathological processes in this organ.
The field of activity of a man can influence the development of prostate adenoma. Usually office workers, drivers and people prone to hypothermia suffer from inflammation.
Prostatitis significantly reduces the quality of life. Experiencing pain in the pelvic area, a man becomes nervous and irritable. Lack of intimate life overshadows life, serves as a serious problem, in solving which it is better to turn to professionals for help.
Diet for prostatitis
It is no secret that an unbalanced diet leads to disruption of many functions in the body. Men generally do not tend to think about different diets, you need to get energy in order to work well. This approach is fundamentally wrong. Excess fats and carbohydrates lead to weight gain, constipation and congestion.
The hormonal background changes, the vessels become covered with atherosclerotic plaques, as a result, prostatic hyperplasia occurs. Constipation impairs blood flow in the pelvis, which exacerbates the situation. The ban includes meat broths, fast food, canned food, soda, hot spices, chips, smoked sausages. You should not eat food that can irritate the mucous membranes of the gland. Men should also exclude alcohol from their diet.
The permitted products include vegetables, fruits, preferably raw. Citrus fruits are allowed for dietary nutrition, as they contain vitamin C, which can strengthen the walls of blood vessels. Low-fat varieties of fish and meat are a source of fats, protein and a storehouse of building blocks for the human body.
Do not forget about fermented milk products, calcium contained in milk or cottage cheese has a beneficial effect on hair, bones and nails, improves the general condition as a whole.
It is important for the patient to understand that it is impossible to defeat prostatitis with the help of pills alone. Dieting and taking medications can greatly speed up the healing process. If the patient, after recovery, neglects his diet and health in general, the disease will not keep you waiting and will return soon.
Acute course of prostatitis
Acute prostatitis is extremely painful. Fortunately, it is less common, but the symptoms are difficult to confuse with something else:
- Pain all over the body.
- Urination is difficult and is accompanied by severe pain.
The cause of acute prostatitis is infection of the body with harmful bacteria or infections. Urogenital infections lead to inflammation.
Ureaplasmosis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, candidiasis most often cause acute prostatitis. A sharp deterioration in well-being requires hospitalization and a doctor’s consultation. The doctor will conduct an examination, take all the necessary tests for treatment.
For diagnosis, the patient is sent for an ultrasound scan of the pelvic organs. It is required to pass the secret of the prostate gland to the laboratory and determine the presence of leukocytes in it. Usually prescribed antibacterial, analgesic drugs. It is not recommended to carry the disease on the legs, it is necessary to observe bed rest.
Prostatitis can develop into a chronic or calculous form if its treatment is neglected. It is known that a neglected disease cannot be fully cured. During an exacerbation, young people may feel pain. It is usually localized like this:
- Sharp pain when urinating.
- On palpation of the scrotum.
- Discomfort in the groin.
Possible problems with erection will not keep you waiting long, frequent urges to the toilet contribute to sleep disturbance.
The body cannot fully relax, the person becomes irritable and tired. In order not to bring the situation to critical consequences, it is necessary to contact the clinic to conduct a series of studies:
- You need to do an ultrasound.
- Pass a general urine test.
- Secret fence. The attending physician will help to collect the secret after a special massage.
Based on the data obtained, the urologist will select the necessary treatment. Taking into account the characteristics of a young organism, the doctor will prescribe the correct dosage.
Ways to treat prostatitis
Conservative medicine considers prostatitis a serious disease. It is especially dangerous for young men, as it directly affects the reproductive function.
Approximate treatment regimen:
- Taking antibiotics. The course is prescribed for a long period, about 8 weeks. A man suffering from an ailment is given intramuscular injections . Biseptol, macrolide or erythromycin are usually prescribed. Together with injections, drugs are prescribed: tamsulosin or terazonin .
- Suppositories. Candles are inserted into the anus. Thanks to candles, immunity is stimulated, blood flow improves, pain recedes.
- Massage. The massage procedure is carried out by the attending physician. At the reception, it is necessary to lie on your side, through the anus, palpation of the diseased organ occurs.
- Physical exercise. There are a number of physiotherapy exercises for prostatitis. The complex usually includes squats, rolling the ball with the hips, squeezing a small ball with the legs.
- Diet. During the diet, it is necessary to exclude harmful foods from the diet. Alcohol, tobacco, fatty foods are strictly prohibited. It is recommended to eat more vegetables and fruits. Useful will be the use of honey, dairy products.
- Regular intimate life. If the patient does not experience discomfort during an erection, it is not forbidden to have sex. Ejaculation has a positive effect on the affected organ.
For the treatment of prostatitis, relief of symptoms, you can use folk advice. Recipes have successfully relieved the pain of our ancestors since ancient times.
- Tea with honey. The main thing is to purchase a product that is natural in its composition. It is preferable to use varieties of linden or flower honey.
- Pumpkin seeds. Pumpkin seeds are rich in zinc. Zinc is the source of male power. To make up for the daily dose of zinc, you need to eat 40 pieces every day.
tincture made from aspen bark. It is necessary to collect the bark in the
middle of spring, its thickness should not exceed 5 mm. Dry, crushed bark
is poured with a glass of vodka and infused for 2 weeks in a dark place.
Should be taken before every meal.
It is important to use folk recipes along with the treatment prescribed by the doctor.
Prostatitis at the age of 30 is well treated with exercise. This method is attractive because it does not require financial costs. Main types:
- The well-known exercise “scissors”.
- Lying straight leg raises at least 15 times.
- Exercise called “bicycle”. Lying on the floor, bend your knees and twist as if you were riding a bicycle.
- Contract your pelvic floor muscle. Exercise can be done at work.
- Prostate massage. It can only be carried out by the attending physician in a medical institution.
Physical activity is necessary in the fight against this insidious disease at the age of twenty, and at thirty, and at sixteen. The essence of all exercises is to improve blood circulation in the pelvic organs.
The affected tissue of the gland will recover faster, thanks to a rush of blood, because the blood will enrich it with useful trace elements and oxygen. The main thing is to exercise regularly.
Prevention of prostatitis. How not to get sick
The disease associated with inflammation of the prostate gland is very common among men. More and more guys are afraid for their health, trying to take preventive measures to reduce the risk of developing the disease. There are a number of activities that can save the male population:
- Avoid stress at work and school.
- Don’t get cold.
- Regularly have sex with one partner.
- Eliminate empty carbohydrates from the diet, it is better to eat more vegetables and fruits. You can eat a handful of pumpkin seeds every day.
- A contrast shower actively accelerates the blood in the body, saturating all the cells with oxygen. In addition, a shower of different temperatures helps to strengthen the immune system.
- Annual consultation with a urologist.
Particular attention to the preventive complex should be given to those men who already suffer from prostatic hyperplasia. Compliance with the daily routine will help prevent illness or reduce discomfort. The quality of life will increase significantly if the disease is treated on time and not started. An active lifestyle will prolong the health of men for many years. Taking special nutritional supplements and vitamins helps relieve swelling, prevent blood stasis in the pelvic organs.
Preparations such as ” Prostomol uno ” or ” Prostatilen ” are very popular among men. Their purpose is to eliminate the stagnation of blood in the lower part of the human body. Doctors – urologists often prescribe them for preventive purposes.
Prevention of prostatitis at a young age
You can prevent the development of the disease at a young age by following simple recommendations. Particular attention should be paid to prevention of adolescents aged 16 to 20 years. At this age, young men usually become fully sexually mature and begin to have sex regularly.
It is important to exclude promiscuity, especially with dubious partners. When intimacy is necessary to use condoms, do not practice non-traditional types of sex.
Unfortunately, infectious prostatitis in young people is not uncommon, you should not think that this is a problem only for those men whose age has exceeded 40 years. Prostatitis caused by other factors, such as constipation or impaired blood flow, also occurs in medical practice and at 18 years of age.
The occurrence of symptoms of painful urination in boys often surprises parents. Signs such as: female-type obesity, in the absence of physical activity, tearfulness, constipation should force the parents to take the boy to the urologist.
Scientific view of the disease
Urologists around the world agree that prostatitis is a severely curable disease that can quickly become chronic, after which it will be almost impossible to get rid of it. Scientists believe that it is difficult to overcome the disease with the help of drugs alone. The outcome of treatment depends on the patient himself.
Men violate discipline, are too lazy to do the exercise, relying on antibiotics. However, doctors do not consider white pills a panacea, they see a successful solution to the problem only in an integrated approach. Proper healthy lifestyle, annual examination by a urologist and preventive measures to prevent prostatitis will help to avoid this serious disease.