Not everyone knows what squirt is. The female orgasm is different. One of its varieties, which is often questioned, is squirt.
What is squirt – definition of concept
Squirt, or female ejaculation – translated from English means “spray with a stream” (Squirt). Therefore, the second name for squirt is “jet orgasm” – arousal reaches such a level that fluid begins to flow through the urethra.
Usually such a picture can be seen in films “for adults”. At the same time, it seems that this is pre-prepared water or just urine, but squirt is a real phenomenon. At the end of the urethra in women, there are glands that produce a liquid secretion, similar in composition to seminal fluid. Therefore, the term “female ejaculation” squirt is justified.
Physiological mechanism of squirt
The paraurethral glands mentioned above are Skene’s glands. Located on the front wall of the vagina, touching the body of the clitoris, which is right next to it. There is also the same erogenous zone with the G-spot, the search for which people are ready to devote their lives.
During intense stimulation of the G-spot and clitoris, Skene’s glands begin to produce alkaline secretions and increase in size. At the moment of the highest degree of arousal, these secretions are thrown out. And since the glands are connected to the urethra, fluid is released from there.
For this reason, squirt was considered, and some still believe, urination. It has been proven that this is not the case. Although the urethra is involved in the process, the secretion released during squirt is neither externally nor in composition that is the same as urine. It has a transparent, sometimes slightly cloudy color, and its composition is similar to male ejaculate (without spermatozoa).
What prevents you from achieving a squirt?
The most important obstacle to squirt is stiffness. The sensation of swelling of Skene’s glands resembles a desire to urinate. A woman drives this urge away from herself so as not to wet the bed, all sensations are blurred. Another mistake is the contraction of the muscles during orgasm or the reduction of the legs. Such a movement is sometimes involuntary, but the excitement instantly weakens, the secretion of the secret stops.
Squirting during real intercourse usually does not look the same as in “adult” films. You may not get the expected powerful jet. In reality, female ejaculate does not exceed three tablespoons in volume. Its minimum amount is just a couple of drops. You can find out about the secretion of a secret on a wet bed, or you may not even notice a few drops at all.
What is the G-spot and how do you find it?
The question “how to get a squirt” rests on point G. Everyone has heard about point G, but why is it so interesting and how can you find it.
The walls of the vagina do not represent a continuous erogenous zone. There is an area on the front wall of the vagina where, at a depth of 5-7 centimeters from the entrance, there is an accumulation of nerve endings. It is easy to grope, because the surface of the point G, and this is it, is different from the smooth surface of the walls.
When stimulated, the erogenous zone swells and becomes more noticeable. Stimulation of the G-spot gives the strongest sensation, leads to vaginal orgasm or even squirt.
What women say about their feelings
Women who have experienced a jet orgasm say that it cannot be compared to anything. This is a new level of sensation.
Many members of the forum share: when they experienced a squirt, not yet understanding the meaning of the phenomenon, they took the first sensations for the urge to urinate. The reaction was to stop, to squeeze the muscles, they were afraid to embarrass themselves. Someone even ran to the toilet, killing all the excitement with this act. After a while, these women found out – they were mistaken, it was not an urge to urinate.
In some cases, squirt was achieved by accident, caused delight, surprise. But more often this is a deliberate step when a woman learns to jet orgasm either alone, or a partner helps her. Women who have experienced squirt believe that it is possible to act in this direction only with a very close person.
You need to completely relax the body, completely surrender to arousal. This kind of relaxation is not always the case at the beginning of a relationship. After disclosing a secret, an untrained partner may react with laughter, inappropriate commentary, or a twisted face. This behavior can cause real psychological trauma.
Not everyone wants to explain the nature of squirt to an illiterate man and continue to experiment with this partner further.
Tips & Tricks
Those wishing to learn jet orgasm need to act in stages, read reviews, recommendations of women experienced in this matter:
- You need to love yourself, do not hesitate to reveal your sexuality. It matters, because if you don’t love yourself, you don’t want to please yourself.
- Learn to have an orgasm. About 30% of women consider themselves frigid and do not seek to change something. They consider teaching orgasm by masturbation to be something shameful, unnatural, but they are mistaken. It is unnatural to deny yourself the pleasure that you can achieve on your own, simply by stopping to be ashamed and exploring your body.
- Share with a partner. No need to be ashamed of your loved one. He will appreciate the frankness, will support, if you ask him for something or offer something new. Together you can learn how to achieve squirt and apply this knowledge in practice. If the reaction to frankness is negative, then why is such a partner needed?
- Experiment. Some are helped by various gadgets from an intimate store. You can use a vibrator to get new ways of stimulation, new sensations.
- Find point G. Determining it from the coordinates given above is very simple. It will be good to teach your partner to do the search together. When the erogenous zone and the G-spot are found, they need to be actively stimulated. This is achieved by any movement, possibly more intense and strong than a regular weasel. It is important not to get uncomfortable while doing this. They additionally stimulate the clitoris, this will lead to even stronger sensations. It is during intense stimulation, which can last for a long time, that the “urge to urinate” can begin. You don’t have to be afraid of them and strain your muscles. It is advisable to relax in order to achieve orgasm and ejaculation – this is squirt.
Squirt will give extraordinary sensations to both women and men. It will be right to enlighten your partner if he does not yet know what squirt is and achieve it with joint efforts.
But do not get hung up, try to act strictly according to the instructions. You need to keep experimenting to discover new facets of pleasure.